” Al Bonyan Company for Engineering and Contracting SARL ” was established in 1989 (Registration #30919_Lebanon) as a contracting company for construction and development fields in the private and public sectors which include roads, archaeological, infrastructure, municipal services, irrigation, water supply and wastewater; as well as multi-story buildings & their maintenance.
It has the expertise and the experienced qualified staff exposed to the National and international arena in the construction industry with experience reaching over 35 years.
It owns an extensive array of equipment from large earth moving machinery, concrete, roads, infrastructure, and asphalting equipment as well as its private asphalt batching plant and aggregate crushers to handle sizable and sophisticated projects.
Since its foundation in 1989, the company progressed in size, complexity and variety of projects it carried out. The company has carried out work of over 100 million USD during the last decade.
After the turn of current century, its capabilities grew allowing the company to compete with renowned local companies, both as main contractor and in joint venture with local and foreign giants.
The company, headquartered in Tayouneh, has another sizable office in Baalbek, in addition to connecting local offices in every Lebanese governorate.
Al Bonyan offers expert contracting service through up-to-date knowledge and quality assurance in addition to performing the required tasks on time by meeting the client’s requirements. The company has in-house Quality Control/Quality Assurance teams. For every project, the company appoints qualified safety officers, versed in local and international safety standards. The accident record is nil.
Al Bonyan enhances its excellent reputation for quality of service by providing and maintaining a pleasant and disciplined working environment. The company is also aware of the dangers of climate change and the importance of maintaining a healthy environment, and refuses to compromise on the preservation and enhancing of a healthy environment in Lebanon.
Al Bonyan holds the following classifications in the Lebanese public sector:
– First Class Classification for Road and Infrastructure Works in the Ministry of Public Works and Transport
– First Class Classification for Building Works in the Ministry of Public Works and Transport
– First Class Classification for Electrical Works in the Ministry of Energy and Water
– First Class Classification for Water and Wastewater Works in the Ministry of Energy and Water
– Five Star Classification for Building Works in the Council for Development and Reconstruction
– Five Star Classification for Road Works in the Council for Development and Reconstruction
– Five Star Classification for Infrastructure and Environmental Projects in the Council for Development and Reconstruction
Al Bonyan implements the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System in all departments, both in back offices and on-site.